Your small change can make a big difference in the life of a senior! Be the first on your block to have the exclusive Milk Carton Coin Bank sponsored by Alpenrose and Sharis Restaurant & Pies. Save $25.76 and you'll provide a full week of meals for a homebound senior!
Pick up a coin bank at any Loaves & Fishes Center. Fill it with your spare change and then return it. Funds raised will provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound seniors throughout the metro area.
Click here for a list of Loaves & Fishes Centers near you.
Help Us Spread the Word
- Take a coin bank home and collect change at the end of every day.
- Put a carton in your car and capture those loose coins.
- Place a coin bank on your desk at work and another at the front desk of your business.
- Give a few to your friends and ask them to help provide meals to seniors.
- Take cartons to church or the gym or your favorite coffee shop (and offer to come back in a week or two to pick up).
- Give coin banks to members of your service club.
- Challenge your kids to collect change around the neighborhood or through their scouting or youth group.
- Challenge a high school senior to take this on as a senior project.
Question or ideas for other places for Milk Carton Banks? Phone 503.953.8132.
- Give a Gift Through Facebook
Give the gift of meals to a homebound senior through Facebook in honor of one of your friends. It's fun and easy!
- Mail a Check Today
Mail your gift to the Meals on Wheels People today!
- Monthly Giving - Sustainers Circle
Give a little every month the electronic way...you set the amount...it adds up to a significant annual donation. It's so easy! And, it's easy on your budget. Monthly giving is a great way to help feed seniors throughout the year.
- Give a Gift of Stock
Help stock our pantry and ensure than seniors in our community are fed.
- Matching Gifts
Many employers will match a gift to a nonprofit organization.
- Tribute/Memorial Gifts
Gift a gift in honor of a loved one or to celebrate a milestone achievement.
- Donate Your Vehicle
Your unused car, truck, boat or RV can provide meals to seniors!
- Donate Products
It takes a lot of product to make 1.25 million meals annually. See our list of commonly used products and supplies along witha items needed at our centers.
- Milk Carton Banks
Your small change can make a big difference in the life of a senior! Be the first on your block to have the exclusive Milk Carton Coin Bank sponsored by Alpenrose and Sharis Restaurant & Pies.