Become a Meals on Wheels Driver today and help support our vision that no senior goes hungry or experiences social isolation.
- Routes are typically delivered M-F between 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Meal delivery can take 1-1/2 hours
- Choose from 20 pickup locations in Oregon (Multnomah and Washington Counties) and SW Washington (Vancouver, Washougal, Battle Ground and north Clark County).
- Driving, biking and walking routes available.
- Driver must be 18 years and older
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Willing to use own vehicle to deliver meals to assigned addresses
- Pass a background check
- Take time to be pleasant and chat with the client upon arrival at each home
To Volunteer (New Volunteers Only):
- Create your volunteer profile on our online volunteer portal
- Schedule a brief on-site orientation with the Center Manager.
- Once you've completed the orientation, you will be asked to complete a background check.
- After the background check results are returned to the Center Manager, we will work with you to schedule your time with Meals on Wheels People.
Center Locations (yellow markers indicate Meals on Wheels Delivery locations)