Be a Team Leader for Donate Dinner and help change people's lives, one meal at a time! Donate Dinner takes place the five days before Thanksgiving at 30 independent grocers throughout the greater metro area. As a Donate Dinner Team Leader you will:
- Recruit 8 people to fill shifts for one day at a single store (larger stores have 16 people).
- Coordinate all the volunteers for one day at a single store between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. (you do not need to be at the store all day).
- Call the volunteers you know personally and remind them of their shift the night before
- Greet volunteers at beginning of each two-hour shift and thank them for coming
- Review script with each volunteer
- Collect buttons, aprons and cards at the end of each shift
We rely on more than 150 team leaders during the campaign and they are crucial to the success of Donate Dinner. Round up 8 of your friends, coworkers or service organization associates and join the fun!
Find a store location below and click the link to register!
»»» The *red* icons indicate what stores need the MOST help!